1. Guy writes to explain how much I suck and how great everyone else on the show is.
2. Jeff and a few others rip into him, a bit, for some of his comments.
3. Guy writes in to explain why he hates me so much. It turns out he thought I was too nice to Ray Comfort and that I'm disgusting for letting this vile individual who protests soldiers' funerals get off without a rant.
4. I explain that he's a supreme idiot, because he stupidly confused Ray Comfort and the Phelps family and that he should try to know what he's talking about before he opens his mouth
5. He writes back, falling all over himself to apologize for the mistake and notes that he's especially embarrassed that he'd already contacted a lawyer to try to get me off the air or force the ACA to fire me. (Seriously. He was trying to legally limit my free speech because I wasn't enough of an asshole to someone whose free speech he found offensive.)
6. I send back a quick note explaining that given his complete misunderstanding of 1st Amendment rights, I'd rather have Shirley Phelps on the show than continue talking to him. This puts him over the edge and the lawyer threats are followed by threats of making YouTube videos to expose us...
And now, we got this. I'm posting it, unaltered and my only comment (other than LOL) is: aren't you glad you don't have to deal with this? (Apologies to some of my friends who probably do have to deal with stuff like this.)
The irony that this was spawned by an accusation that he didn't understand free speech is particularly amusing. He reminds me a bit of a Bond villain, thwarting his own plan via exposition:
You know what, you guys are right... Free speech conquers all!
Angry sickening hateful people should be able to dance on the coffins of dead veterans at the funeral, according to you. In fact, they should be able to piss on the coffins, right in front of the grieving family. According to you, people should be able to do whatever they want, no matter who they hurt, so why not, right?
You're absolutely right about everything. It's ok to verbally abuse people. It's all right to call them every name in the book, swear at them, belittle them, etc. So I suggest that you start treating your children in such a manner, if you truly feel there's nothing wrong with it. Free speech, right?
Would you treat your children in the same way you treat some of the callers? If not, then... why not? It's fun, evidently, and those spoiled little brats probably deserve it.
If you believe totally in free speech, then you won't mind if I write up an internet article exposing Matt Dillahunty as a 4-time convicted pedophile who has a thing for little boys, Russell Glasser as a transvestite who loves to sniff old men's armpits, and Jeff Dee as someone who likes to fuck cows and then roll around in their shit.
You want to take this to extremes? Fine. Get ready for the greatest demonstration for free speech you've ever seen.
Forget the show. I'm not even going to mention it by name. You don't deserve the publicitiy. Any clips I use in my documentary will have the title of the show and organization blurred out. Any vocal mention of the names will also be removed.
But as far as the hosts, I will name names. First and last, and their home addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
I will provide all those details. Free speech, right?
This is going to be fun!
According to you guys, my free speech trumps all your other rights, so don't you dare worry about those. You wouldn't let me worry about other people's rights when it came to OTHER PEOPLE. So now that this principle is going to be applied to you PERSONALLY, you have NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN.
Fair is fair, right?
You want to mock people's other rights so badly, or minimize them, or pretend they don't exist... fine. The gloves are coming off. You're going to learn the hard way just how important your OTHER rights are.
You want privacy? Fuck that. Your full contact information is going up for all to see, as well as your relatives' information. We wouldn't want to leave them out. I've already got it all looked up and saved in Word document, for the 3 hosts I will be focusing on.
I could focus on Jen Peeples, too, since she is a lesbian who was once a girls swim coach, convicted of sexual abuse after she was caught fingering one of the underage girls after practice...
And let's find out what happens when the job market learns that Russell Glasser CHEATED to get his Master's Degree!
What will the public do when they learn that Jeff Dee once robbed a convenience store at gun point, and then beat up the OLD WOMAN minding the store, so badly that she was hospitalized for SIX WEEKS. He got off on a technicality after only 30 DAYS IN JAIL.
You want to see free speech, well you're going to get a huge dose of it!
And if, incidentally, the rage of the public mounts against all of you... oh well, at least my right to free speech has been upheld!
I'm going to dig up (or make up) stories about all your family members, too, young and old, to expose them for the nazi-loving, terrorist supporting little delinquents they all are.
Free speech, right?
You have nothing to say against any of this. You condone and support the right of sick religious scumbags to harass a veteran's grieving family, so you have to support my rights now, to do what I AM GOING TO DO.
Don't tell me I can't do this. I am doing it whether you like it or not.
I know the law surrounding slander and libel, and I know exactly how to frame and phrase everything so that it is legal and untouchable in a court of law. Sometimes a question mark in place of a period in the right place is all it takes! So don't think for a second that I haven't considered all the angles.
You obviously think that free speech is more important than other rights. Good.
Support my free speech in my documentary and internet expose... or you are all hypocrites.
See you at the movies!