"Is America Going Under?" asks the hand-wringing wackaloons over at the Christian Worldview Network. Well, yes, guys, it has been. But remember who's been in charge the past eight years: an extremist, Christian fundamentalist gang of right-wing thugs who view the Constitution as a list of bothersome technicalities to be skirted around, who honestly think their military misadventures in Iraq (which have all but broken our military) are part of a battle between Biblical notions of Good and Evil, and who have been supported by a mob of like-minded religious ideologues who look upon the prospect of total holocaust in the mideast as ultimately desirable, as it will prompt the Second Coming and the Last Days all the much sooner. If people who view the end of the world as if it were a party they can't wait to get to seem scary as shit, that's because they are.
I suspect, however, that the Christian Worldview goons see the decline of America in a slightly different light. And they've compiled all their paranoid lunacy into a "new, free, full-color magazine" that apparently explains "how America's rejection of a Biblical worldview is leading to our demise and how every Christian must respond."
This just looked like such a heaping, juicy helping of red meat that my mouth began watering right away. Hey, it was free. So I sent off for one. Look forward to seeing it, ahem, dissected here very soon.
Here is some of the entertainment promised within.
- Reinventing A Stormy History: 25 Worldview Similarities Between America Today and Nazi Germany and How Christians Must Respond (Wow, Godwinning right out of the gate!)
- Five Consequences Facing America For Rejecting God As Found in Romans, Chapter One
- America's Unknown Revolution That Robbed You of Your Liberties and What Must Happen to Get Them Back (Which liberties, you wonder? Me too. We'll see.)
- Obama, Liberals and Political Correctness Which is Really Cultural Marxism (Do these clowns even know what Marxism is? I suspect they're just throwing it out because their ill-educated sheep will react with, "Hey, wasn't Marx that commie guy?" and then go "Ooo! Bad thing!")
- How Politicians Pervert the Law and Liberty is the Casualty (Which politicians? Do you think they mean Republicans? No? Gee, what makes you think that?)
- How Humanism is Leading to Judicial Tyranny (Translation: "Waaaah! We can't get our way all the time! Waaaaah! Want my bwanky!")